Dear GPU Science readers! The community news is one of the major news source for us. Our readers have the opportunity to share items that they feel others in the community will appreciate. Please use the form below to submit an item for inclusion. All submissions will be moderated and we filter out items that aren’t relevant to the audience. We generally appreciate:
- GPU related news, reviews and opinions
- Links to cutting edge scientific publications, tech notes and case studies
- Links to tutorials, code examples, How-Tos, etc
- Links to new (updated) gpgpu, CUDA or OpenCL codes, libraries or frameworks
- Do not be shy! Share you own work!
You can submit your links below using the form. They are generally approved within 24 hours.
Catch All News on Twitter @GPUScience to get updated with latest happening in science and technology.