PARALUTION is a library for sparse iterative methods with special focus on multi-core and accelerator technology such as GPUs. The software provides fine-grained parallel preconditioners which can utilize the modern multi-/many-core devices. Based on C++, it provides generic and flexible design which allows seamless integration with other scientific software packages.
The PARALUTION library is FREE. The software is released under GPL v3 and the all documents are under Creative Commons licenses.
- OpenMP support
- CUDA support
- OpenCL support
- No special hardware/library requirement
- Portable code and results across all hardware
- Many sparse matrix formats
- Various iterative solvers/preconditioners
- Generic and robust design
- Plug-in for the finite element package Deal.II
- Documentations: user manual (pdf), reports, doxygen
Visit site: http://www.paralution.com
and learn how to accelerate your application without sacrificing portability! Or download white paper Accelerating CFD code based on Deal.II with PARALUTION on K20 GPU!
[Submitted by Dimitar Lukarski]